Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Radical Medicine - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mar 1 thru 3, 2013
Friday, March 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM - Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PST)
March 1st thru March 3rd, 2013:
- 7p - 9p Friday (Free Introduction Session)
- 11a - 3:30p Saturday (with 30 min break)
- 12p - 5p Sunday (including mingle lunch time before class)
- Cost for full weekend: $120 (No one turned away due to lack of funds)
In This Workshop You'll Learn How To:
- Select foods and herbs for therapeutic purposes.
- Read food product labels to find hidden toxic ingredients.
- Replace toxic foods you're eating now with healthful alternatives.
- Select and use herbal remedies intelligently.
- Integrate immune-boosting tonic herbs into your diet.
- Use aromatic essential oils on your body and in your home to improve your mood and purify the atmosphere.
- Develop the sense of smell and taste to analyze herbs and fragrances.
For Questions Call: 775-857-6745
When & Where
Mission: Support and inspire individual pursuits that lead to ultimate happiness.
Buddhism, Yoga, and Meditation Programs: Diamond Heart offers classes that encourage and provide for the knowledge and understanding of the authentic teachings of the philosophy and practice of Buddhism, yoga, and meditation in a Western Context, and in ways that enhance and deepen intellectual, cultural, and spiritual understanding.
Community: Diamond Heart encourages and provides opportunities and an atmosphere for community interaction by offering a wide range of classes and programs in a variety of settings.